Monday, May 21, 2012

Stamp & Create Product Spotlight ~ Stampavie

Happy Monday and Happy Victoria Day to all my fellow Canadians. We could not have asked for a more beautiful long week-end. It is just heavenly!

Today I have my Stamp & Create Product Spotlight to share with you. This week we shine the spotlight on:

Stampavie

All Stampavie Stamps on sale 25% off

Including the latest releases from Penny Johnson, Tina Winke, Sarah Kay

052 copy

I used the new Sarah Kay stamp Michel for my card. He is such a cutie pie and reminds me of my little guy. He is colored him with copic markers to match the patterned paper from Simple Stories Happy Day pad. To finish the card off, I added a fun button (Stampin’ Up) tied with some twine from Whiff of Joy.

It is the perfect card for a boy, don’t you think? Not too fussy or loaded with embellies but not too plain either.

The  new  Stamp & Create weekly candy is:

Kitty Katastrophe from Kenny K for Whimsy Stamps

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...

The candy end Sunday, May 27 at 7pm EST

Enter the Candy ~here~

That is it for me today! Hope you have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails