Friday, May 25, 2012

LLLC Inspiration ~ All Aflutter

Happy Friday! Whew! I spent the entire day in my garden. I planted my vegetable garden, my herb garden and all my patio planters. I am pretty tired but am so happy that all that work is done and the back-yard looks soooo purdy!

I have my card for this week’s LLLC Inspiration. It is all aflutter and we need to add butterflies to our creation.

004 copy

I have used the delightful stamp Watercan Marci as well as the Butterfly Set 1 Die. The papers are super old K&Co that I love and have hoarded for far too long! I added some lovely May Arts silk ribbon and my new favorite pleated ribbon from SU! I thought this sentiment from Technique Tuesday was so perfect with this image.

Copic Markers
Skin: E00, E21, E51, R20
Hair: E30, E31, E74, E77
Yellow: YR31, Y23, YR24
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Watering Can: C00, C1, C3

Remember to add your "Butterfly" Creations to the La La Land Crafts Customer Gallery, as always there is a prize for the winner!

 

I also wanted to let you know about a fabulous sale over at Stamp and Create!

Memorial Day Sale

10% off everything in the store!!

Plus at least 25% off the Clearance section and 

25% off Product Spotlight Sale for Stampavie Stamps (PS Sale through midnight Sunday).

Also a few new products:

My Favorite Things Dies...

New papers as well...

restocks of Scor-Tape

Have fun shopping! I promise to leave a little for you all!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

She's so sweet! Love the butterfly too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails