Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Catch-Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you are all doing great! This is going to be a catch-up post for me :) With the kids being on Spring Break last week AND my eldest son celebrating a birthday, I had VERY limited time in my craft studio!  We had two fabulous skiing days over the break. I {heart} Spring skiing and now that the little one can ski on his own,  we can do a whole lot more runs together! Last Sunday we spent the whole day at a mountain about 2 hours away from us. It was certainly worth the drive although waking up a 5am was BRUTAL. Good thing my hubby is so disciplined. He got up and then coerced and threatened the rest of us until we got up too! LOL! We also had some friends from Toronto come to visit :) Had some great times catching up!

First, I want to share my card for last Friday’s LLLC challenge which was “One for the Boys”. I paired two images together, sponged in some sky and loved the results! Another boy card done!

LLLC for the boys

Sorry, I cannot find the wee scrap of paper with the Copic numbers listed :( BTW……I have started working on April’s release from La-La Land Crafts and let me just say that they are AMAZING! I am in heaven with this release and I just KNOW that you are going to love them too!

My next two cards feature images from stamps which are currently on sale over at Stamp & Create. If any of these have been on your wish list, now is the time to snag them for a fantastic price!

This week, all Crafter's Companion Stamps are on Sale at least 25% -

The Flower Fairies, Sheena Douglas, Beatrix Potter, Cute Companion, and Patchwork Polly are being discontinued from Stamp and Create and are currently on sale 60% off.

These are while supplies lasts and will not be restocked.

All Popcorn Bear, SWALK, and Humphrey's Corner are on sale 25% off

 

Old Friend by SWALK and used some Basic Grey pearls similar to these ones) to add some embellishment.

1421 copy

Mummy by SWALK Basic Grey Button

dsc_6556 

This week's new Weekly Candy is:

Hoo Loves You from The Greeting Farm Stamps

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...

The candy end Sunday, March 18th at 7pm EST

Enter the candy ~here~

*****

Finally, I want to share a fantastic sale that is going on right now over at Whiff of Joy stamps! If you love our sweet wee gnomes, you will happy to know that they are currently on sale and you can find them ~here~.

IMG_0221

Here is a card I made a while back that used one of the images on sale. How cute is she?

Okey dokey! That is it for me! I have to change over the laundry and get going on some DT cards!

Have a good one!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous creations Jeanette!

Riet said...

What a wonderful creations Jeanette.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails