Monday, February 27, 2012

Stamp & Create Product Spotlight ~ Stampavie

Happy Monday Everyone. Hope you all had a terrific weekend. I had another busy one! What’s new? On Saturday, I battled the snow and made it over to Scrapbook Centrale to teach two classes, raced home to go to mass and then dinner out! On Sunday, I supervised homework and then we headed out to watch my son play hockey. He got his second shut-out of the season! Go Team Go! Unfortunately, I started to feel a little under the weather in the late afternoon with chills and a really sore throat. I was feeling so  bad that I actually wrote this post then….and scheduled it! So, hopefully the morning will see me feeling better and not more sick.

This week the Stamp & Create Product Spotlight is a huge favorite of mine and I know many of you as well:

Stampavie

This week, Stampavie Stamps are on sale for 25% off excluding the 2012 CHA Release.

Stapavie Teddy 2012

 

I used Butterfly Bear which is a Stampavie image illustrated by Penny Johnson. The paper is from Simple Stories' Happy Day paper pad. I also used some May Arts Brown & Ivory checked ribbon to finish off the card.

There will be a Weekly Blog Candy as per usual at the Stamp & Create Blog but I do not have the details right now. I will come back and add them once I know :)

Edited to add:

This week's Weekly Candy is:

Secret Tilda by Magnolia

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...

The candy end Sunday, March 4th at 7pm EST

Enter the Candy below

(You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog)

Take Care and have a wonderful day….hopefully I will feel better soon. I don’t have time to be sick!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Colinda said...

Such a sweet card! The bear looks realy fluffy! Hope you'll feel better soon, Colinda

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jeanette.

Hugs Riet.xx

Moni said...

Fab card! Hugs;moni

Lacey Stephens said...

This is so sweet!! This image is always one of my favorites!! Hugs!
~Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails