Friday, February 17, 2012

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday Everyone! Once again, the week has just whizzed by and it is time once again to share my card for LLLC Inspiration Friday! This week our challenge was:

The Great Outdoors

Born to be Wild Luka

I have been itching to color up this stamp ever since I first saw it. Look at that hair! I love it! I paired Outlaw Luka up with this paper from MME’s Lime Twist paper pad. I love the bright and happy colors in this pad. The sentiment comes with this stamp and I stamped it onto some Neenah cardstock and punched it out with a Fiskars punch. I sponged around the edges lightly with Tumbled Glass distress ink. Easy-peasy and now I have a fun boy-themed card!

Copic Markers
Skin; E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E27
Jeans:B91, B93, B95, B97
Bike: YR14, YR09, E08
Wheels, T-shirt, Vest: C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9

Here are a few products links for you :)

 

You can also play along with us all month long by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery.

Have a great day! I will be teaching this morning over at Scrapbook Centrale and will also be there next Saturday! See my “Classes” tab at the top of the page for more info:)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

yvon said...

Oh, i love this guy, he's so handsome. Your coloring is fab.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

chrilvian said...

ooo he is so cool
i hope there will be a digi

Hanneke said...

He is so cool! Love your coloring and the great colors of this card. I have a birthday candy on my blog btw! Hugs, Hanneke

Stine H said...

Lovely card, just love these new stamps and the way you color them!

Stine :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails