Monday, January 30, 2012

Stamp & Create Product Spotlight

Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week-end! Our Saturday was a wee bit crazy with me off teaching, my eldest off skiing, a hockey game, a hockey practice, bowling party and dinner at Casa Grecque. Whew! I needed all of Sunday to recover…actually we need Sunday to get all the homework done!

Today I want to share a card I made for this week’s Stamp & Create Product Spotlight which is:

Magnolia Stamps

These are probably one of everybody’s favorite line of stamps so a sale on them is amazing! Lacey just re-stocked a lot of the ones that had been sold out but better grab them quick! They will range in discount from 10% – 25% which is an incredible deal!

I was happy to color up one of these cuties. I can’t believe that it has been so long since I colored one!

Skating Tilda

I chose the sweet Ice Tilda and colored her up in shades of icy blue. This stamp is part of the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection which I thought was a really wonderful one from Magnolia.

Seems like I am making more of this size card lately. It is a nice change from the square cards I generally make. I used Bo Bunny's Snowfall paper pad as well as Light blue wrinkled ribbon and the bow-easy to complete my card. The stamped sentiment is from Verve Stamps and the little border flourish was made using a MFT die!

This week the Stamp & Create Blog Candy is:

A Fairy Good Rest from Belles n Whistles

 

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create Store's banner in the sidebar of your blog and link it to http://www.stampandcreate.com/...

***Please note that to enter this candy you must enter at the Stamp & Create blog and not my blog***

Enter the candy at the Stamp & Create blog at the end of this post ~ here

 

That is it for me today. I have a CRAZY week full of appointments and volunteering……I hope to get some relaxing time in my craft room too!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

5 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Lovely, lovely card. The blues are colored so softly and gives your card a breath-taking effect.

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the blues Jeanette! Gorgeous!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Jeanette, love adorable Tilda.
luv
Debby

Diane said...

She is one of my fav girls,but I can't colour her wonderfully like you do~! Such a pretty card Jeanette1!

fredalexmom said...

Really like your coloring and the color combo. Awesone card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails