Friday, January 27, 2012

La-La Land Craft Stamps Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday! Today’s card is for La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday. This week the theme is:

Love –Themed Cards

With all the gorgeous new releases, I had never had the opportunity to color in Capri Marci! Can you believe it? She is totally adorable and I thought she would look great on a simple Valentine card.

Capri Marci

The sentiment is from a SU! set, the doily was die cut using a Cherry Lynn designs metal die. I cannot believe how well this intricate design cuts out. I am definitely very pleased with the die and will be buying some more for sure! I used a PTI die for the banner and a SU! Sizzix embosslit for the heart. The patterned paper was retrieved from my scrap drawer. I think it was Daisy Bucket or Daisy D. Not sure which. Everything was sponged with Worn Lipstick distress ink.

Here are some links for you:

Here are the Copic Markers I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53
Shirt & Shoes: R30, R20, R22, R24, C1, C3
Capris: E40, E41, E43

Remember, you can play along with us all month long by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery! To see more LLLC creations, please check out our blog ~here~.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Merry said...

So pretty and beautiful colouring.

scrapbookertink said...

This is so pretty, love the colouring, just getting started on Copics, love them, take care, Doreen x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Stunning card, super cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails