Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Friday….

Happy Friday! I have tons to share with you today! So I will keep the chatter to a minimum.

First off, I have my first card from Whiff of Joy’s new release to share with you. If you love the adorable little gnomes then you will love these new images by Norma Fickel. Just adorable. This sweet little boy gnome holding his star and the little mouse reminds me of the book “Le Petit Prince” and I had to create with this image first :)

Gnome Boy with star copy

I had a look of little pieces of October Afternoon patterned paper left over. I {heart} all their lines and how well they all go together. I added a lot of machine stitching and then had some fun with the red& white bakers twine and some cute buttons. The image was colored with Copic Markers and then masked and airbrushed for a soft look. I am entering this card over at  the Papertake Weekly Challenge as the theme is Anything Goes.

 
 
 
The second card that I have to share with you is for this week’s La-Land Land Crafts Inspiration Friday. This week the theme is “Dots”.

Every Monday and Friday La-La Land Crafts new Design Team will be bringing you a new inspirational theme. You are more than welcome to play along as we would love to see your creations with La-La Land Craft stamps. Please link your projects to our Customer Gallery.

LaLa Panda head copy

I have used one of the new images that are on pre-order at the moment: Big Panda Marci. She is definitely a real cutie and I decided to color her big panda hat to make it look nice and nubbly! I used a fun embossing folder with circle and just one scrap of DP. The circle background was created with a new WoJ clear stamp. The sentiment is one of my favorties and is by Verve Stamps.

I used the fantastic sketch over at Mojo Monday!

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: C3,C5,C7,C9
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R89
Grey: C00, C1, C3
Black: C5,C7,C9

 
My third card is for this fun challenge over at the LOTV blog in honor of World card making day. They have 3 great prizes up for grabs. You can see more about it ~here~.

This is one of my favorite images from their new releases and so I created a new card just for the challenge :)

LOTV Dancing in Snow copy

I think she is so sweet and she was just crying our to be colored up in a lovely shade of rose-pink :) I found some old magnolia papers the were a perfect match and I totally went wild with my embellies!

That is it for my for now! Thanks for stopping by and I have a bunch of new cards and some new videos for you in the coming days!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

7 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tracey said...

Amazing cards Jeanette!! Gorgeous work as always!! xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous cards sweetie ♥

Victoria said...

wow these are very gorgeous cards

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such gorgeous cards! Love how you used the filmstrip in the Mojo card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Teresa said...

I love this card, the colors and details are just beautiful!

Kelly Schelske said...

These are all so wonderful Jeanette!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails