Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Whiff of Joy August Sneak Peek

Happy Tuesday and Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy! He has been counting the days down since the beginning of the month. I wrote the dates on a little post-it and every morning the first thing he does when he gets up is to mark an “x” on the date! Today is his big day and he can’t be any more excited!

Today I want to share a little sneak peek of Whiff of Joy’s August release. This month it is all about sweet Henry the mouse and is a travel theme. I am loving it!

july - Page 215

The paper is by Paper House Productions and I bought it with this collection in mind. I love the vintage tone to the colors of the map and all the licence plates. I coloured Henry up to match and then stamped a flourish around the edges with Memory Box Soft Wheat ink. The sentiment is also Whiff of Joy from an earlier 2011 collection called you are my hero. There are new sentiments being released with the August release but I wanted one the would fill the empty space at the left of my image and this one was perfect.

july - Page 214

The heart border and the pennant were made with Whiff of Joy metal dies. There are new ones coming in August as well. Mine are on there way so you’ll be seeing them soon!

july - Page 213

Here are the links for the products available now and the rest will be released August 1st!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

11 comments:

Kellie said...

I love it, love it, love it! Jeanette this is absolutely adorable!

Hugs Kellie

Louise said...

Beautiful card, love your papers and image
Louise

Debbie said...

Adorable!!!

Hugs
Debbie

marjolein said...

what a great stamp, can't wait!
Very beautiful card.
Marjolein.

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Happy Birthday Jeanette with your little boy:)
Ow how adorable are the Henry`s
must be fun all the stamps you have got.
I`m wishing you a happy day with your son and family.
Hugs
Sonja x

Louise said...

Hi Jeanette!

Oh, hunny...this is just adorable! Love this new Henri, he is one of my fav images from WOJ and this one is no exeption! Amazing colouring and gorgeous dp´s :)

Congrats to your boy as well :)
Hugs

Monique said...

What a beautifull card Jeanette.

Hugs Monique

Christina C. said...

This is soooooo cute, Jeanette!!!!
As always, magnificently colored image and showcased to perfection!

Creations by Shirl said...

OMG - isn't sweet Henry a handsome dude... luv it Jeanette. Great colors choices and luv your layout on this card... HB to your son!
Have a happy day :D

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card Jeanette.
luv
Debby

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a pretty and wonderful card. The image is so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails