Friday, July 8, 2011

La-La Land Inspiration Friday ~ Monochromatic + One

Happy Friday! Every Monday and Friday La-La Land Crafts new Design Team will be bringing you a new inspirational  theme.  You are more than welcome to play along as we would love to see your creations with La-La Land Craft stamps. Please link your projects to our Customer Gallery.

This week’s La La Land Inspiration challenge was chosen by myself and I thought it would be fun to do a monochromatic color scheme with a splash of one other color. Of course, if you look at my card, you will see that I actually cheated at my own challenge and I have a splash of pink AND green. OOPS.

I created an old-fashioned feel using  Marci with Rose: 

June 2011 - Page 001

I added a little strip of vellum by sewing it in place onto of my patterned paper. I like that it adds a little bit of interest to the card without being too distracting.

June 2011 - Page 002

Thanks for stopping by today my lovelies! I actually have two more posts going live today (just one of those crazy things) and so please stop by later today because I have more cards to share with you!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Christina C. said...

Wow, Jeanette, this is totally awesome...will have to try it!!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Kelly Schelske said...

LOVE this Jeanette!

Pinky said...

this is GORGEOUS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails