Friday, December 31, 2010

My Winner for the Friday Sketchers Christmas Blog Hop

 

Happy Friday Everyone! Well, I am feeling a little better but had no energy to do very much these last few days……..so no card for you :(

I do however have the winner of the gorgeous Whiff of Joy stamps that were my prize for the Friday Sketchers Christmas blog hop. The winner was chosen by random and is:

True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 121

Congratulations Hélène from Les Cartes d’Hélène!

Please email me at jeanettecomerford(at)sympatico(dot)ca with your mailing address and I will get your lovely prize sent off to you!

A special thank-you goes to Katharina from Whiff of Joy stamps for her continued generosity and support! Thanks Sweetie!

Now I didn’t have a chance to create a card but there is a new sketch by Inge over at Friday Sketchers and a lovely prize too! Don’t forget to check it out!

Fingers crossed that I will spend some time in my stamp room today……….it has been over a week since I made a card……….hope I don’t forget how! LOL!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful last day of 2010 and an amazing New Year!

Hugs Jeanette xx

1 comment:

Helene said...

Hi Janette,
I'm so glad I won those super cute Whiff of Joy stamps.
I'll e-mail you my adress.
Hugs
Hélène

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails