Happy Saturday! Thank you so much for dropping by today! I have my card for this week’s Sketch Saturday to show you. This week it is Emma who has created an amazing sketch for us all to follow and this gives dear Jo a wee break!
I have used another Hanglar stamp today. Thank you to a special friend who made this possible for me :) This is one of the first ones I ever saw and I just fell in love with it! It was a real joy to color.
- Stamps: Hanglar & Stanglar
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Red Riding Hood, Papertrey Aqua Mist, Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Stickles (for the suds in her wash bucket)
- Embellies: Doily from stash, Ribbon from Stamp & Create, Pearls from $ store
I hope you can join in with us over at Sketch Saturday. We have a few new members joining our wonderful team and I think Jo will be announcing them tomorrow. As well, we have a wonderful sponsor this week:
Have a great day and I hope you get the chance to get a little inky!