Monday, July 12, 2010

Stamp & Create Summer Spotlight

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fabulous week-end! I just love the summer-time! We can come and go as we please and we don’t have to worry about the kids getting to bed at a certain time…….they can just sleep in the next morning. Which occasionally they do!

My post is late today because I did sleep in a little AND then my son wanted to ride his bike to sailing camp today and wanted me to come along.  I stopped just before we got to the sailing center and handed him his heavy back-pack. I thought he might not want to ride in with his Mum. I was rewarded with a big smile. I remember what it is like to be 12!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 115 

This week, the Stamp & Create product spotlight is all things “Summer Themed”. You will be able to receive up to a 25% discount on all summer themed stamps and products!

I am totally in love with Kraftin Kimmie stamps. Especially the Moonlight Whispers line. This one is how I want to look on the beach…..well at least in my mind anyways! As I usually do, I colored the image up with copic markers and then added the background shading with prisma color pencils.

I used Kraftin Kimmie's Florence to create this summer beach card. The paper is Basic Grey's Green at Heart and I used May Art's Champagne Net ribbon. I just love the natural rustic look it gives. The sentiment is from TGF Roll Call stamp kit. I just was too perfect for this image.  The final thing I did was to color in Florence's sunglasses with stickles.

My card fits this week’s Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge which is Get Pink!

Don’t forget about our Stamp & Create challenge this month which this to use stitching. You can find out all the details and where to enter right ~here~. You could win a $20 gift certificate!

Remember that each month during the summer, all orders of $30 or more will be entered into a drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate to Stamp and Create!!

Lacey has received oodles of new and gorgeous items over at Stamp & Create. I was just there drooling! LOL! One of the new items is the Whiff of Joy #3 Store Stamp kit! OMGosh! How gorgeous is this?

Have a fantastic and hopefully sunshine-filled day.

9 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this card Jeanette! Gorgeous!! xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jeanette,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

Ahhhhh....that's the life!!!!!
I take my vacations in the winter, Jeanette.....why??? I hate driving on the winding, slippery roads!!!
Can't wait to retire!!!!
Love your card!

Maria Therese said...

Awsome card!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Fantastic card, Jeanette!!! I love this release of KK stamps and your coloring of her is perfect! LOVE the sentiment too!
hugs!
Sharon

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun Jeanette!! Love the coloring of this summer image. The glasses are too cool!!
hugs,
Chris

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card!! Yeah...I wish I looked so glamorous at the beach, too!! LOL I love her shiny sunglasses!! Thanks for posting about the WOJ store kit, too!! :-)
How sweet of you to stop before going to close to camp! I'm glad my kids aren't at that age yet!! They still want me to be involved. Oh...by the way...my kids like to stay up late, but they NEVER sleep in!! Drives me crazy that they are up at 7am every morning no matter what (sometimes earlier).
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

pink lady said...

Gorgeous card, the image is fab and I love what you've done on the sunglasses! x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh gosh!! Florence is SUCH a starlet!! Especially with those gorgeous sunglasses!! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge, Jeanette!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails