Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge ~ The Stamp Shoppe

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 116

Happy Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by today! Just a quick post for me. My card today is for the Just Magnolia Challenge which is to go vintage. I am not sure really how well I have done but I didn’t have much free time and my Mojo has disappeared! My friend Claudia had a wonderful sketch on her blog yesterday and that saved me!

  • Stamps: Magnolia Fairytale collection Lady Tilda, Sentiment from SU!
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU! Bashful Blue, Whisper White, DCWV Once upon a Time DP
  • Coloring: Copic Markers
  • Embellies: Papertrey ribbon, Magnolia Flower, Wilton Doily

Hope you have a lovely day and if you see my MOJO….tell it to come back home to me! LOL!

8 comments:

Julye said...

Fab card Janeete, something I'm not good at vintage but this is lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a beautiful card Jeanette, so sweet! Wonderful colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

Christina C. said...

Another stunning card and very vintage indeed, Jeanette! Claudia really did come up with a wonderful sketch.
Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog.

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Jeanette! Such a beautiful card. I love Tilda with black hair. The colors are wonderful, and the papers reflect so well the vintage look. I love the lace doily in the background, so delicate.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Renkata said...

Janette, I find your card very elegant. And her dress so beautiful.

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jeanette,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so pretty and elegant. I love the colors and doily and border punch. Your flower is beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia.

Hugs, Mindy

Mel said...

Fabulous card ~ Mel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails