Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whiff of Joy Card and New Video Alert

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 077
Happy Thursday! Today my card showcases one of my most favorite stamps of all time. This is Melinda and she is part of the Spring 2009 Whiff of Joy Guardian Angel Collection.
I have had many emails and comments here on my blog regarding how I create the clouded background on my cards. I created a video to show you how I do it. It is really very simple. I hope you will head over and take a look!
You can find the video   -->here<--  at the Whiff of Joy Tutorials and Inspiration blog.
I purchase the Eclipse tape that I use to mask my images at Ellen Hutson -->here<-- 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope this answers your questions!

7 comments:

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

This card is awesome and beautiful. Love this stamp. She is so beautiful. The colors you used are absolutely gorgeous.

TFS
bobbi

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Jeanette,So wonderful card,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

ZO MOOI.......
Hugs Riet.xx

Sew This N That said...

I love how you have done the background, thanks for doing the video, now I can have a play :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Renkata said...

Absolutelu beautiful card. Great video tutorial.
I love the colour combo and the layout of your card.

Christina C. said...

My goodness, girl, I am continually amazed by your coloring skills.
Your card is gorgeous, love everything about it! The background clouds are stunning and the papers are gorgeous.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card! Your colouring is perfect!
Hugs Jacqueline

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette!!
Fab videos too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails