Sunday, June 20, 2010

High Hopes Challenge ~ Anything goes

Happy Sunday and Happy Father’s Day to all you amazing Dads out there.

I am pretty late with my post today. Last night we took the children to see the International Fireworks Display. It was amazing and they loved it. We got home very late: 12:30. Needless to say, we all slept in today and so I am behind in everything. Of course we are taking good care of my hubby today and I just finished getting everything prepared for a yummy Shish-Kebab barbeque and I even prepared his favorite dessert: Crème Brulée. Considering how hot it is today, it is proof of my love. Otherwise I wouldn’t be turning that oven on to bake anything!

Anyhoo, here is my card for the HH Challenge which is Anything goes. This new image cracks me up! I tried to keep the card nice and simple and fresh. I couldn’t. however, resist adding some stickles to the ice-cubes and covering the whole glass with glossy accents!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 096

Stamp used is from the new release and is called: Drink Lemonade

If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores.

I hope you can join in our HH challenge this week. We have a lovely prize for you: you get to pick whichever HH stamp you like!

6 comments:

Terry said...

Hiya Jeanette wohoooo soooo sweet of you to spoil your hubby that much wow....is it that hot in youre country??? we had hot wheater but today it was just so fresh....yep we also spoiled the daddy in the house.....Youre card is soo cute wow...love the image hihiih it is so funny and perfectly colored. Thanks for sharing sweetie. Have a very nice evening. Hugs Terry xxxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Great card Jeanette, the image is so funny!
Hugs Jacqueline

Lacey Stephens said...

fantastic card!! I love the bubble background! perfect for this image.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jeanette,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marina said...

That's gorgeous!
This image is just funny and the colours and the design are fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

Renkata said...

yeeppyyyy ... your card make me smile it's so cute:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails