Monday, April 19, 2010

Stamp & Create Product Spotlight

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 132

Happy Monday! Well, after a really wet and cold week-end, there are two good things I can say. The grass is very green and I was able to get a lot accomplished in my craft room! I could say other things about 3 youngs boys who had far too much energy to be contained in one house………..but I won’t! LOL!

Today I want to show you a card I made using one of the new CC Designs Sugarplum images. I just love this cute little images.  This week Stamp & Create’s Product spotlight is CC Designs stamps from All That Scraps. You know what that mean! This week they will all be on sale over at Stamp & Create! Don’t wait too long because I have a feeling that they are going to go fast!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 132

I used the wonderful sketch from the Truly Scrumptious challenge for my card. I just love a good sketch! I added little dots to my Sugarplums tummy by using my colorless blender after coloring it up. I added some stickles to the inner parts of her wings and covered over her antennae with a Sakura Stardust pen. I embossed the green cardstock with the Swiss Dots folder and sponged on some white ink over the top to highlight the dots a little more. The luxurious satin ribbon was the perfect shade and I used my bow easy to create the bow and added a prima flower in the center.

DSC_1742

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! I have a mountain of laundry to fold!

17 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Cute! Love those colours! Just like candy!
xMarie

Riet said...

Wowwww Jeanette,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rach said...

awww how sweet, what a fantastic card.xx

Lisa Foster said...

Love this beautiful card! What a cutie pie! Your ribbon is so delish!
Hugs,
Lisa

Sirpaliina said...

So sweet card, i love it and beautiful colours.
Hugs sirpa x

pink lady said...

What a beautiful card, the image is so cute and your colouring is fab ! x

Marina said...

Your card is so cute!
I love this beautifully coloured image, it's so sweet and the colours you've used.

Hugs,
Marina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is darling Jeanette!! I just love your pastel colors, the scrumptious ribbon and your stunning coloring! Gorgeous!
hugs,
Chris

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Jeanette. What an adorable image and your ribbon is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at TS.

Danderella said...

What a wonderfully cute card!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is super sweet and so cute, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Lacey Stephens said...

This is soooo cute!! I love her polka dotted tummy!! Super cute! And I LOVE how your photo captured the reflection on the satin ribbon...gorgeous. Thank you so much for such a lovely sample! I am so blessed to have you on the team :-)
~Lacey

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable, love that beautiful ribbon!

** Line** said...

A wonderful card... I like this colours and the image *G*
hugs Line

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Jeanette! I love that little cutie pie and that ribbon is delicious!
hugs!
Sharon

Unknown said...

Wow!!!
This is really beautiful, wonderful colors and amazing coloring!

hugs,
Jorunn

Diane said...

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!! So adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails