Happy Sunday! OMGosh! I am sorry that I am so late with my post. I was going to do it early this morning but I forgot that my son’s hockey team was having a special parents vs kids match at 7:30 am! No, I didn’t play, but I watched my hubby and son! They are both goalies so they were opponents! It was a fun match and I brought my new video recorder to film some of the game. I got some fun shots of the two of them together!
For this week’s challenge, Danielle is challenging us to use stars on our project. Of course, this new Dustin Pike image came to mind right away! I colored it up with my copics and air-brushed the background then I added tons of Shimmerz to the star and the moon!
- Stamps: High Hopes Bedtime Bear
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU navy, Scraps
- Coloring: Copic Markers & Shimmerz
- Embellies: SU Ribbon
Be sure to check out all the samples that my fellow DT sisters have created for your inspiration. We hope you will be able to play along and post your own creation on the High Hopes Challenge blog. Here is the amazing prize this week:
If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores.
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
- Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Okay that is it for me today! Kids are back to school tomorrow so I want to spend as much of today with them as I can!