Sunday, March 7, 2010

High Hopes Challenge

High Hopes Stamps - Page 026

Happy Sunday! OMGosh! I am sorry that I am so late with my post. I was going to do it early this morning but I forgot that my son’s hockey team was having a special parents vs kids match at 7:30 am! No, I didn’t play, but I watched my hubby and son! They are both goalies so they were opponents! It was a fun match and I brought my new video recorder to film some of the game. I got some fun shots of the two of them together!

For this week’s challenge, Danielle is challenging us to use stars on our project. Of course, this new Dustin Pike image came to mind right away! I colored it up with my copics and air-brushed the background then I added tons of Shimmerz to the star and the moon!

  • Stamps: High Hopes Bedtime Bear
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU navy, Scraps
  • Coloring: Copic Markers & Shimmerz
  • Embellies: SU Ribbon

Be sure to check out all the samples that my fellow DT sisters have created for your inspiration.  We hope  you will be able to play along and post your own creation on the High Hopes Challenge blog. Here is the amazing prize this week:

 

If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores.

Okay that is it for me today! Kids are back to school tomorrow so I want to spend as much of today with them as I can!

7 comments:

Marlene said...

This is just adorable. How do you make such perfect bows?

Riet said...

Beautiful card Jeanette,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, what a cracker! I must stop visiting you before Easter (I gave up spending for Lent and you put too much temptation in my way LOL). Stunning colouring of a very cute image and those bows are FAB! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute Jeanette!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

This is so adorable! The image is so cute, really wonderful.
Hugs Jacqueline

Tracey said...

This is so sweet Jeanette! I love it! xx

Alex. said...

So Sweet. I love your card.!!!
Hugs
Alex.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails