Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stamp Shoppe DT Card and a sketch for you to try!

 

The Stamp Shoppe - Page 041

Happy Wednesday! I have a card to show you featuring an older stamp but she sure is a cutie! I have shared my card sketch as well and I invite you to create your own card using my sketch and leave a link to it -->here<-- on this post. I would love to see what you all come up with!

sketch - Page 002

For my card I have used Magnolia papers and the image is called Tilda with Striped apron. You can find her here. Here you can see the copic markers that I used.

The Stamp Shoppe - Page 043

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can participate!

Hugs Jeanette

17 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Jeanette, Very cute card!! I love the double bows!!
hugs, Janiel

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW! This is beautiful. Love this tilda. The paper and roses are just beautiful! Beautiful Creation!!

Barbara said...

Hallo,
I love the soft colours. Very beautiful card.
Hugs Babsi

Sharon said...

Oh Jeanette, I love this card. The colours are stunning, one of my fave's - so soft and sweet. The Tilda is gorgeous, coloured to perfection. Agree with Janiel, the double bows are lovely. Nicely done!

Cards By MI said...

Great card! a real summer feeling to it. Strawberries and everything... :)
xMarie

Riet said...

Ohhhhh wowwww Jeanette,what a BEAUTIFUL card,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

sylvia said...

hi jeanette
what a sweetie
hugs

Melyssa said...

Oh how sweet is this card!! The ribbon is just precious!

Maria Therese said...

what a cutie pie! Love the colors!!

CFLanger said...

What an adorable card! I love the double bows and your background papers. So pretty!

Gry-Beate said...

WoW what a beautiful card;0)

Kelly Schelske said...

So very cute Jeanette! Love the white accents!

Julie said...

Oh this is soo pretty- love all the pink, ribbon and roses - rather beautiful!! Juliex

Christina C. said...

What a stunning card!!!! Love the soft colors and layout. Soooo adorable!!

Marlene said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

Marina said...

Wow! It's marvelous!
I love the soft colours and details are gorgeous.

Hugs,
Marina

Squirrel x said...

Amazing work hun, I adore how you have coloured Tilda so delicately. The bows are so cute too. Simply stunning. Hugs, Squirrel xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails