Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Sending you very happy wishes for a wonderful day! I am pre-scheduling my post….I am going to be watching the Olympics tonight. Once the kiddies are in bed, I can set the table for breakfast and then put their Valentine Chocolate gifts at their places. They will for sure sneak down in the morning to take a peek! Hubby also gets one…..their favorite is Lindor Chocolates!
This week the challenge at High Hopes was set by Sirpa and she chose a fun recipe:
3 buttons, 3 flowers, 3 patterned papers
I love this type of challenge because I create a card I wouldn’t have dreamt of without the recipe! This one is for my hubby for Valentine’s day! We have a thing for anything with moose ever since our encounter with one while we were camping. This was ages ago, before the kids even. All I can tell you is that boy, they are BIG and they have a very distinct odor!
- Stamps: High Hopes ~ Mooshie Steal a Kiss
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Kraft cardstock, Basic Grey Eva pack
- Coloring: Copic Markers as a base and prismacolors & OMS, Twinkling H20s
- Embellies: Papertrey buttons, Basic Grey Flourish, SU ribbon
If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores.
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
- Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can join us in the challenge! We have a fabulous HH stamp up for grabs every week!