Happy Monday! Well, the kids are back to school and the little guy went to pre-school today. We took down all the Christmas decorations yesterday and put the house to rights. It is always a little sad but at the same time, it is nice to get back to “normal” ….well as normal as our house ever is! LOL!
Today I have a card to show you using the new Raising the Ceiling Magnolia collection. Heidi will soon be ordering these for The Stamp Shoppe so keep your eye out for them. I think these two images are so cute together and I thought they would make a nice Valentine’s card. I did have to perform a little “minor” surgery on wee Tilda’s hand to have it look as if she is hanging on! I used the wonderful sketch from the Just Magnolia Challenge. Below you can see the Shimmerz on her shirt and on the roses a little better.
- Stamps: Magnolia Winter Kit: Raising the Ceiling (available soon at The Stamp Shoppe)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Bittersweet
- Coloring: Copic Markers and Shimmerz in Pink
- Embellies: May Arts Ribbon, Flowers from stash
Above you can see the Copic Markers that I used to color my images.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!