Happy Saturday! I just had to use this cute Tilda image that I got from The Stamp Shoppe! Is she ever cute. She is from last year’s collection but she is brand new to me! Heidi has her on special so now is the perfect time to add her to your collection! -->Here<—is the link!
Our generous sponsor this week is Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps! OMGosh! This is a challenge that you want to win! Love her stamps! I made a card with one of her new releases yesterday. His name is Chester and he is cheeky! You can find my card -->here<—.
Nothing cheeky about this little Tilda butterfly! I went with very soft pinks and greens to match the DP and added as much bling and embellies that the card could hold! LOL! I cut off her stamped antennae and added little these little flower stamens that were in one of my prima flower packages.
- Stamps: Magnolia Chasing Butterflies Collection available --here<--
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Pink Pirouette, Ellen Hutson Pink, Basic Grey Porcelain
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz in Pink
- Embellies: Basic Grey Pearl Flourishes, Melissa Frances brad. Flowers and tag made with spellbinder dies, Martha Stewart border and corner punches
Here is the sketch and I hope that you will find the time to play along! Please visit the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog to see all the AMAZING creations that my fellow DT-sisters have made!