- Stamps: High Hopes: Krissy’s Snuggle Bear
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, K&Co DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers & Prismacolor pencils
Copic Markers used: E000, E00, R20, B000, B01, E30 after-which I shaded with my prismas.
High Hopes stamps can be purchased from:
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
This week the prize is this cute little set which is perfect for Valentine’s Day which is fast approaching!
I have another card to show you and I have to show you today because I used the Mojo Monday sketch and the challenge ends tomorrow! Talk about imperfect planning on my part!
I used a set that I recently got from Stamp & Create. It is Penny Black and is called: “Bubbly”and I LOVE IT! There are a whole bunch of cute little critters all celebrating!
- Stamps: Penny Black ~ Bubbly ~ Available -->here<—Stamp & Create
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Balck
- Paper: SU Turquoise, DCWV Nana’s Nursery
- Coloring: Copic Markers and Shimmerz Angel Wings, Stickles Stardust
- Embellies: Basic Grey Pearls -->here<—Stamp & Create, Ribbon SU
Well, have a good day and thanks for stopping by! We hope to go skiing today if it’s not too cold or windy.