Happy Friday! I am so excited to show you a sneak peek of Whiff of Joy’s New Release: City Girl. OMGosh, the stamps are amazing and so sophisticated and chic! Please check out the rest of the WOJ DT because I know that they are showing little peeks on their blogs as well!
This week at Friday Sketchers Challenge it is my turn to host so I was delighted that I was able to use one of the new stamps!
This sweet image of Willow getting ready is just so gorgeous. When I first saw it I thought that it would look amazing paired up with the WOJ chair…just holding on to the arm for a little extra balance………as a super klutzy person it is just something that I thought of!
Do you see that fancy slider that I used? I am totally in love with this look. I bought them from my friend Jacqueline’s store Cute Stamps and Cards. Before I get tons of emails :) I will give you the link -->here<—and tell you that she does ship internationally. I also bought oval, square and heart-shaped ones!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy City Girl Collection (available February 4th) Willow’s armchair, Sentiment: General Sayings
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, DP by Memory Box
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Twinkling H20s (buttercup), Shimmerz Pixie Dust
- Embellies: Fancy slider available -->here<—, Fancy Flourish from stash Brad by Karen Foster
- Tools: Martha Stewart punch for border
Be sure to check out all the samples that my fellow DT sisters have created for your inspiration.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Totally Stampalicious! Check out their cute store logo. It makes me giggle! Just click on it to be taken to their fabulous store.
I hope you will be able to play along and post your own creation on the Friday Sketcher blog. I am anxious to see what you all do with my sketch!