Happy Thursday! We are digging out from our first big snowstorm of the season! We had 20+ cm of snow and the kids had a snow day instead of school!
Today I have a sneak peek of one of the new release stamps from Wags ‘n Whiskers. I am totally in love with this release and picked this sweet one entitled “First Kiss” to show you today. I needed a good sketch and found one at this week’s Stamp with Fun challenge!
- Stamps: Wags ‘n Whiskers First Kiss (available here starting Dec 11th)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Basic Grey Marrakesh
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Copic Airbrushing
- Embellies: Basic Grey Pearls & Bead Cap from Stamp & Create, Prima Flower
You are going to want to hop around the other Diva’s blogs to see more peeks AND you may want to be leaving comments…..you never know where CANDY might be hiding! Here are the Divas who are showing their peeks today:
Swing by tomorrow for the Release Blog Hop!