Happy Tuesday! Today I have a gift set to show you that I made for a dear blogging friend of mine. I am hoping that she will soon receive it :)
The Just Magnolia’s monthly challenge is to create a card for someone special so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to show you this.
It is a match-box card. The ribbon unties to open the card and it is adhered to the top of 4 match-boxes. Each little drawer is filled with embellies for my friend!
I also made this matching post-it holder using my bind-it-all to create the binding wires:
- Stamps: Magnolia So Jolly Collection 2009 – Tilda with Christmas Tree & Tilda with Vintage Roses, Christmas tree from 2008 Winter collection
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Wild Wasabi for distressing
- Paper: SU! Evergreen, Whisper White, Magnolia DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Copic Airbrushing
- Embellies: Dollar store Gem brads, Stickles, Liquid Applique, Papertrey ribbon
Just wanted to let you know that these two Tilda images as well as the patterned paper can be purchased at The Stamp Shoppe. I checked last night and Heidi still have a few of each images. Hurry though, she doesn’t have many! Just click on the links above and it will take you right to them!
Hope you liked seeing my little gift and I am really hoping my sweet friend is happy when she sees them!