Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Candy Winner &

Hi there! Just a quick post to tell you a few things!

First I’d like to announce the winner of my challenge for the Stamp Shoppe:

Sheri of PaperCrafty's Creations

Congratulations Sheri! Can you email me your mailing address so I can have your gorgeous Magnolia winnings mailed off to you!

I also want to let you know that Wags ‘n Whiskers is set to release it’s second collection on December 11th! The sneak peeks started today. I will be posting mine tomorrow and for more info on how to win these gorgeous stamps please click on the photo below:

And last but certainly not least. Tomorrow I am posting a tutorial on the Whiff of Joy Tutorial & Inspirations blog on how to create an aperture card.  So go sneak a peek tomorrow and let me know if it makes sense! LOL!

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Jeanette!! I am SUPER EXCITED that my first ever Easel Card won!! Thanks so much!! Just emailed you my info.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails