Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Whiff Of Joy Altered Note-Book

Whiff Of Joy - Page 138

Happy Wednesday Everybody! Here is one of the projects that I have been working on. It features one of the new Whiff of Joy Elisabeth Bell images. This is going to be one of my most used stamps! I totally love it and it is so multi-purpose! She would be great on a “thinking of you” card as well as on a recipe book or what I have done, on an altered note-book where you can record your “to-do” lists. Whiff of Joy is having a spectacular 20% off all Christmas & Winter Stamps………..so this beautie is on SALE! Hurry and snatch her up before Katharina runs out of stock!

Whiff Of Joy - Page 139 The image was colored with Copic markers and  then I masked off the image and airbrushed the background. I used two shades of blue-green and then I added a little C1 as a shadow. Using more than one color when you airbrush really creates a gorgeous background. I used my bind-it all to create a cover for the notebook, slipped it through the binding and then glued it down over the rather ugly original front of the notebook. Ta-Da! I just turned a $1 notebook into a cute little gift.

Here is a close-up of the image……I wonder what sweet Willow is planning!

Whiff Of Joy - Page 138

Card Recipe:

  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy Willow Writing Recipes
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU Baja Breeze, Scrap DP
  • Coloring: Copic Markers, Copic Airbrushing
  • Embellies: PaperTrey Ribbon
  • Tools: Spellbinders Die, Cuttlebug

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by my little space in blog-land! Stay tuned for a mini-blog candy coming up today or tomorrow!

 

17 comments:

Maria Therese said...

gorgeous ♥♥♥

Helena said...

Oh, this is so beautiful!
Such a wonderful design and your detail is superb!

hugs

Helena

Brocéliane said...

très joli Notebook:)

Sandie said...

Gorgeous card and I can see why that image would get used lots... she's just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing Jeanette!!What a great work. The image is very wonderful.

Hugs Jannie.

Marina said...

Oh, this is sooo beautiful!
I love the design and your stunning coloring.

Hugs,
Marina

Shirley N said...

Jeanette, I guess you and I were thinking alike--I just made a notebook, too! I love yours, it's is gorgeous! Your coloring so beautiful as usual!

Riet said...

Ohh Jeanette,what beautiful,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Vee said...

What a gorgeous book you have made, I love this stamp too. Fabulous colouring.
xx Vee

BA said...

this is wonderful jeannete
xoxo BA

Tracey said...

This is simply gorgeous Jeanette! Your work is always stunning though! xx

Amy said...

Wow. This is stunning on a whole other level!

pescbrico said...

Your coloring is soooooooo beautiful! WOW!

Kim said...

Hi Jeanette~
GORGEOUS work hun! WOW What a beautiful notebook! Do you mask off your original image when you airbrush? I just got my airbrush system yesterday and can't wait to give it a try and was wondering how you get your beautiful backgrounds! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Liette alias Pixelle said...

hello you!!! ton blog est super, tes dessins coloriés sont tout simplement magnifiques...ce projet est trop cute... (je suis ta voisine de droite au cours avec Sherrie dimanche dernier à Montréal, Liette x x x)

Danielle said...

Oh, how pretty is this Jeanette! It's the perfect stamp for making the notebook and so beautifully coloured too!
Hugs, Danielle

Nilla said...

Gorgeous!! Coloring absolute perfect! Have a great weekend, Jeanette! Hugs Nilla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails