Friday, October 30, 2009

Whiff of Joy ~ Baby Card for Alison ~ Candy Winner

Hi Everyone! Just a quick post to thank everyone who sent a card to Alison, Jim and baby Sam to celebrate his arrival. As you know, each DT picked a name of one of their participants.

My winner was chosen by random generator and is:

Suzanne http://sue-mycraftycorner.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Suzanne! Please send me your mailing address as well as your choice of 2 Alison Action Whiff of Joy stamps. I will forward your information to Katharina.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh wow I can't believe I've won these gorgeous stamps. Now for the hard bit I've got to choose, oh but what a lovely dilema. I'm off to check out the website and make my choice. Thanks so much Jeanette, I'll be in touch.
Hugs Sue xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails