Happy Wednesday! I am so happy to be able to show you one of the new images from Wags ‘n Whiskers! With so many gorgeous stamps, it was hard to choose which one to use first but I finally decided on this one as I am an avid reader and often have my nose buried in a book. Apparently, it is very hard to get my attention when I am reading, but I am sure that is just an exaggeration! LOL! I LOVED coloring this one up. These images have a great level of detail and that is something I love in a stamp!
- Stamps: “A Good Book” illustrated by Crissy Armstrong for Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Basic Grey Bittersweet DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Prismacolor pencils & OMS
- Embellies: Ribbon & Buttons from Papertrey
I have listed the links for the rest of the WW Divas because they also have gorgeous sneak peeks on their blogs so grab a cuppa and prepare to Ohhh & Ahhhh! To find out about purchasing theses stamps please visit the Wags ‘n Whiskers Blog.
I will have more sneak peeks in the coming days and there is a strong possibility of some candy……..