Good morning! Today is the first day of the Sweet ‘n Sassy Blog Hop. If you haven’t hopped over here from Courtney‘s blog then go to the SNSS blog and start the hop from the beginning! You don’t want to miss any of the stops!
For my card, I have used this very sweet Sunny Squirrel that is a digital stamp from Sweet ‘n Sassy. It is on sale for only $2.25! That makes this little guy irresistible. The sentiment is also included in the set.
- Stamps: Sweet ‘n Sassy Sunny Squirrel Digital Stamp
- Ink: Printer Inkjet
- Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, K&Co Wild Saffron DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: Su Ribbon
I also have my card for this week’s Sweet Stop to show you. I did a little something different (for me) here. I stamped the images with ink and then I just airbrushed here and there with different colors. I like the effect and this image set is perfect for this technique.
- Stamps: Sweet ‘n Sassy Autumn Blessings
- Ink: SU Chocoate Chip, Bravo Burgandy
- Paper: Various SU cardstocks, Wild Saffron DP
- Coloring; Copic Airbrushing
- Embellies: Papertrey ribbon
Thanks for stopping by and the next stop on the hop is Leah! Have fun!