Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A little of this & that

AWhiff of Joy Guest Design Team Call

Katharina is once more looking for Guest Designers for her wonderful WOJ stamps! If you are interested, you can read about it more here on her blog.

Sketch Saturday is looking to add to the Design Team. More info can be found here!

Awards

I am touched to have received all these awards in the past week. WOW! It really helps to keep me motivated when people are so kind! I am really bad at following through with all the rules associated with these, so I think I will just post them like this and say a big “THANK-YOU” to all these lovely girls!

From Lydia

From Annacarin

From Jo & Carole

From Merry

Have a great end of the day. I will be back with more fun cards tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails