I can’t believe it is already August. It is time once again for the WoJ POM or Project of the Month. For August, our task was to create a wedding favor. Here in Québec we call them “bonbonnières” and it is a pretty little gift that the bride & groom give to each guest towards the end of the evening as a way of thanking them for sharing their special day.
I decided to create a little decorative box in which some specialty chocolate could be placed in. I used one of the amazing Papertrey Timeless Templates. I did modify the front flap by using a Martha Stewart punch to give it a more romantic look. I used just a portion of the Wedding Carriage stamp because the little bride& groom were the perfect size to fit onto the front. Here you can see the inside:
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Women’s Delight Wedding Carriage & Wedding Sentiment
- Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Encore metallic for sentiment
- Paper: SU Whisper White, Papertrey Aqua, MME DP
- Coloring: Distress Inks, Twinkling H20s
- Embellies: Papertrey Ribbon, May Arts Ribbon, SU Brad and Filigree , Hero Arts Pearls
- Template: Papertrey Purse-onality Clutch
The other DT members have prepared gorgeous creations! Whew they are fantastic. You can see them all right here!
Thanks for stopping by. I have more fun things to share with you in the next few days so I hope you will stop by again!