This week’s Stamp with Fun challenge is a sketch by the very talented Nikki a.ka. Bunny Zoe’s Blog. I couldn’t resist such a fun sketch and I decided to use this sweet stamp from the WOJ Summer Collection. I hadn’t had a chance to ink her up yet! I love her bare little toes and thought she would look perfect sitting on this little dock. I added another little swirl in the water below her feet and airbrushed the background. I also added a little sparkle to the swirls with an Atyou Spica Pen. The sentiment is also from the summer collection and I airbrushed that as well to match the image background. I am loving my new Label Nesities as you can see!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Summer Collection, Magnolia Dock
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Green Tea DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers and Airbrushing
- Embellies: Flower from Stash, May Arts Ribbon, Leaves made with SU die
Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!