Hi Everyone! This week it is Tracie's turn to provide us with a sketch and she has given us a lovely one and it is PINK, of course! LOL! Tracie is also donating the prize this week, which is 2 adorabe Penny Black stamps! Isn't she the sweetest?
We have a new Guest Designer this week. A very talented crafter that I am sure many of you know! We are so lucky to have Brocéliane of "Tite Envie de Scrap" who will join us for the next 2 weeks!
I have used my beloved WOJ images for this card and paired them with this beautiful new DP from Stampin' Up called "Bella Bleu". I really love the shades of blue and ivory in it. So totally romantic! My two images have been colored with Copics and I have partially paper-pieced the stacks of presents with the same DP in the card.
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Guardian Angel Spring 2009
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, Bella Bleu
- Coloring: Copic Markers: E000, E00, E42, E43, E55, E57, Y21, B32, B34, B37, BGOOO, R20, Colorless Blender
- Embellies: K&Co adhesive pearls, Ribbon from LSS
Hope you all have a great week-end and don't forget that tomorrow is the Whimsy Blog Hop. You start here on Sunday morning and follow along from there!