Hi there! I am totally behind today! My son is doing a school project with a friend and we get a call this morning from the friend's Mum. He can't make it over this week-end so can he come today after school? So, there I am running off to the store to buy all the things I thought I could shop for at my leisure tomorrow. Of course, my husband also had a few errands for me so my little 3 year old and I have been running about town!
I was super excited after making this card last night and I just had to share! I used the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday and the beautiful tafetta ribbon and this DP were the inspiration for the colors. I don't generally use green that much but I love this shade paired with simple white. This lovely WOJ image was colored very quickly with a very light touch on the dress and a touch of Shimmerz on the wings and dress. Let me know what you think!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Guardian Angel Collection Spring 2009, Swirls & Sentiments Collection
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Color Green Tea
- Paper: Bazzil Cardstock, Basic Grey Porcelein Series DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz in Angels Wing
- Embellies: Taffeta Ribbon from local store, Hero Arts Gemstones