Yes, I have a second card to post! I am going to be super busy cleaning up the dust now that our renovations have finally finished! I decided to post this second card just in case I don't have time tomorrow!
I have used a really beautiful sketch that I found on Our Creative Corner . I used another Sugar Nellie stamp illustrated by the amazing Elisabeth Bell. This one is called "Spring Has Sprung". You must know my MO by now! I used Copic markers to color the image and then I cut her out. The background oval is airbrushed with my copic system!
- Stamps: Sugar Nellie available through Funky Kits, Sentiment SU! "Best Yet"
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: PaperTrey Cardstock, SU! Sahara Sand, Basic Grey Bittersweet
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: K&Co Adhesive Pearls, Hero Arts Gemstones, Prima Flowers
- Tools: Martha Stewart Punch, Oval Nestabilities
Have a great day! Think of me...I'll be cleaning up gyp-rock and sawdust!