Monday, March 23, 2009

Sweet 'n Sassy Challenges

I have two cards to show you today that I made for some SNSS challenges. The first was for the Sweet 'n Sassy Monday challenge which was a color challenge to use Pink & Orange or Pink & Brown on your card. Now, I am trying to leave my comfort zone, so I picked......Pink & Orange, a color combo I have NEVER used! I used one of the many new Digi Images that SNSS has come out with. Isn't this dragonfly the cutest? The sentiment also comes with the image and I just think it makes the greatest little card to send to someone who is home sick with a cold or the flu.


  • Stamps: Gone Buggy Digital Image available through Sweet 'n Sassy
  • Ink: Printer Ink
  • Paper: SU Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette
  • Coloring: Coic Markers
  • Embellies: Hero Arts Adhesive Gems, SU White Taffeta Ribbon, Stickles

My second card I made for the SNSS PCP sketch challenge. What a gorgeous sketch and for once, I followed the sketch quite faithfully! The butterfly was made with the new SU Bigz die and vellum glitter paper.

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy A True Friend
  • Ink: Encore Metallic Ink & Stampendous White Pearl Embossing Powder
  • Paper: SU Sahara Sand & Parisien Breeze DP
  • Embellies: K&Co Adhesive Pearls, Ribbon from Fabricville (fabric& notions store)

Hope the start of your week is wonderful and thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you can join in with these challenges. The links are right there in my post if you need the details! ALmost forgot....Sweet 'n Sassy is now carrying Neenah Solar Crest paper. That's my preferred paper for Copic Markers and what I now use all the time. The blendability quality you get with this paper is just wonderful! Here's the link!

13 comments:

Bengelmama said...

2 wunderschöne Karten. Beautiful.

Nadine

Bengelmama said...

2 wunderschöne Karten. Beautiful.

Nadine

Riet said...

wowww Jeanette,what a beautiful cards,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

OMG!! THis is so so sweet!! I love that bug!! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous cards Jeanette!!

Ila said...

Both of these cards are Gorgeous!! ...love the Bug..and the papers in the 2nd one are lovely!!...Hugs, Ila

Maria Therese said...

what a cutie card!!

Deb said...

fabulous cards Jeanette, the bug is adorable and I love the sweet sentiment on the second!
Have a great evening, hugs Debx

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

The 1st is so cute and the 2nd is lovley!

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful cards, Jeanette, love the sentiment on the friend card :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Kim said...

Both are very cute!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Chrissy D said...

Your bug card is ADORABLE and the True Friend card GORGEOUS! Love them both! TFS!!! And thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards Jeanette!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails