Now, I will be honest, I was intimidated by all those CIRCLES! Yikes! Then I remembered I had some circle makers from Creative Memories and they got the job done quickly. I used my Crop-o-dile to create the very small ones. As you can see, I got somewhat carried away but, they are supposed to be the rest of the Jester's balls. Don't worry if you don't have any tools to make circles. You could use patterned paper of even little gemstones or dewdrops!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Medieval Collection, Sentiment from SU - Lots of Thoughts
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versacolor Green Tea
- Paper: SU Cardstock, Daisy Bucket DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers & Copic Airbrushing
- Embellies: SU Ribbon, Glossy Accents for the Jester's Balls
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your week-end is wonderful and that wherever you are, the weather is lovely. Here is the sketch for you to follow and please stop by the blogs of the rest of the Sketch Saturday DT. Their work is fabulous and so inspirational!