There was a really wonderful sketch this week at Ismaki so I thought I'd give it a go. I had bought my son a little book to practice his French dictée. It originally had a horrible picture on it but it was only $1 so I bought it knowing that I would add a different cover. Since he loves anything to do with knights, I choose this super cute new Whimsy stamp. The image is colored with copics and then I added Shimmerz to the armour and traced the border with a Sakura pen. I gave it to him yesterday and his little face was shining!
- Stamps: Whimsy Knight, Rubber Stamp Tapestry for twig border
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Chocolate Brown
- Paper: Misc scraps (sorry names have been cut off) Spiral Notebook from Dollar Store
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Sakura pen, Shimmerz
- Embellies: SU! Buttons & Twine