The challenge at A Spoonful of Sugar this week is "paper piecing". I thought this sweet ATS Gingersnap girl would be perfect for this. These images are a little bigger than usual for ATS and I really like the size. I used sketch # SC204 from Splitcoasters for the card. I paper pieced the top of her hat, her coat and the pom-poms. The tops of her boots are covered in fun flock, the hearts have stickles and the boots have glossy accents.
- Stamps: All That Scraps Gingersnaps, Sentment SU!
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Chocolate Chip
- Paper: Daisy Bucket Meadow DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers (E00,R20,E25,E27,BG10,Bg11,Bg13,Blender)
- Embellies: Prima Flowers, SU! Hemp Twine
Have a great day and stay warm! Tomorrow stop by to see my card for Sketch Saturday...I used another Gingersnap image..but that's all I'm telling! LOL!