Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Our little family had a really happy one. Their little faces Christmas morning were just beaming. The little one's face when he saw that the milk and cookies were gone was adorable. He is 3 years old and this is the first year he "gets" what is going on.
I have no card of my own today. Instead I wanted to showcase the beautiful cards I received this Christmas from my lovely blogging friends. This is my first Christmas in "blogland" and I have been overwhelmed by the generosity and kindness of those I have met. Each time I received one of these cards I was totally blown away with how gorgeous they were! The are each tiny little masterpieces and I want to thank you all once again!


1 comment:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Thanks so much for your beautifull card ;) I hope mine will arrive before EASTER!! hahahaha

BTW we had to best of fun trying to guess what is Boxing day! Because in Holland we do not have boxing day but google works the best!! hahahaha

hugs Ria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails