Monday, January 5, 2009

Whimsy Blog Candy Winner

Thank you everyone who participated! It was nice to hear that you like the Whimsy Stamps as much as I do!
I used the Random Generator to select the winner:
Here are your random numbers:121
Timestamp: 2009-01-05 15:05:17 UTC

Which means that Julialynn has won!

"Never seen a skunk stamp but now thta i have, I want one;PJulia"

Congratulations Julia! Please contact me with your address and I will see that your package is sent off to you.

And for all those who weren't as lucky, you can still get this little skunk with the big attitude at Whimsy Stamps. Whimsy has just released some more of these cute little critters and senitments. Here is a little peek of two of them with one of the sentiments!

I coulsn't resist doing another step card! The seal is actually part of a larger stamp but I cut him out and created another flipper for him. All coloring is done with copic markers and I airbrushed the sky with my copic airbrush system and added some stickles for the bling factor!

Also, my fellow Whimsy DT member Erin has some Whimsy candy on her blog. Hurry it is over on Jan 8th!

Hope you like it and have a fantastic day!

7 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Jeanette, this card is AWESOME! I love the step design and the beautiful airbrushing. Such a cute idea too to seperate the seal and use him here. Love the coloring on both, especially the pink cheeked polar bear! Too sweet! :)

Erin... said...

Jeanette this card is AMAZING! I love it!!! So cute with the seal and the bear and the layout and the ok the whole thing is perfect!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable. I love the colors and the layout is awesome. Love the details you added.

cats whiskers said...

Oh Jeanette this is so cute what brilliant little critters they are. I do love step cards they make such an impact, and am si impressed with your airbrushing, may ask for one of these for my birthday
Hugs Jacqui x

ribenaruby said...

Amazing creation Jeanette. I want to have another go at one of these step cards. Your colouring is so perfect!

SCRAP DIDI said...

waouh jeannette ta carte est sublime !!!
j'aime beaucoup les tampons et les couleurs !!

SCRAP DIDI said...

Magnifique carte Jeannette !!! par ce grand froid ça réchauffe !!!
bises coco

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails