Once again, Katharina is looking for someone to be a Guest Designer for two months for her wonderful Whiff of Joy stamps. I am pretty sure if you visit my blog, you'll know I love them by the number of my posts that have WOJ stamps! I had a few images that I had already colored in and I couldn't pick between two, so I made two cards!
To see Katharina's sketch and for details on how to apply, please visit PCP here.
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy, Verve Stamps for Sentiment
- Inks: Stazon Black, SU! Ruby Red
- Paper: SU! Red Riding Hood, K&Co, Making Memories
- Coloring: Distress Inks, Twinkling H20s
- Embellies: Snowflakes punched with snowflake punch, K&Co adhesive gems, May Arts Ribbon, SU! Hodge Podge
My second cards features Melinda the Guardian Angel with Presents.