Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Award and Blog Candy Alerts

So I am nowhere near catching up with my life! We are still doing renovations and today I had roofers, electricians and my general contractor drilling me with questions. My head is spinning! Never mind the huge pile of laundry that is undending! Sorry, needed to unload!


I was given this lovely award by Jakki. I am so honored as she is super talented and has such creative ideas! I am going to pass this along to all of you who visit my blog and leave such kind comments. You have no idea how much I appreciate and value you all! Please take this for your blog as well!


Lots of lovely candy out there!

Claudia (Amazingly talented) is celebrated her blog anniversary with gorgeous candy.

Fran is also celebrating her blogoversary and 55, 000 hits WOW!

1 comment:

amanda stokes said...

hi jeanette.your cards definitely made me smile.they are goergeous and so beautifully coloured.i shall definitely visit you again.amanda x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails