I am getting into the Hallow'en mood and I wanted to make a card with these cute Magnolia stamps. When I was making it, I was reminded of myself and my younger sister going off "Trick or Treating". She was over the other day and saw the card (almost finished) and she said, "Hey, that's me and you!" We were both pretty shy but I was older so I always had to ring the doorbell and stand in front!
- Stamps: Magnolia Hallowe'en Collection, All That Scraps (bats & sentiments)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Grey, Ghostly Greetings, My Mind's Eye,PaperTrey Plum
- Coloring: Gamsol & Prismacolors
- Embellies: May Arts Ribbon
Here's the sketch! Hope you have time this week to try it out. Don't forget to stop by my fellow DTs' blogs. They have some pretty fantastic creations!
Nikki has some lovely High Hopes candy over at her blog. She makes such stunning cards! You'll love her blog!