Here is a card I made with Chilly Tilda and this great background stamp I got from Alota Stamps. I think they look really great together! I had stamped the images a week ago but finally had the time to color them! Tilda and the wood border are colored with my prisma colors & gamsol and then I have gone over Tilda with my twinkling H20s. The winter scene behind her is all done with just the H20s.
- Stamps: Magnolia, Alota, SU! Sentiments
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Blue Bayou
- Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky and Ski DP
- Coloring: Gamsol Prismacolor, H20s
- Embellies: SU! Hodge Podge, Felt ribbon & snowflake, Martha Stewart gem
Thank you to all who sent get well wishes to my little guy. He is so much better now. The doctors said that this could be a one shot deal or that he could have asthma. We will have to see if the breathing problem happens again. It was frightening at the time but now if you could see him, he is perfectly fine although a little wonky from the meds they gave him.