Saturday, September 20, 2008

Honey & Pip ~ Sketch Saturday Week # 17





Here we are at week 17 of Sketch Saturday and we have another beautiful sketch thought up by Jo. We have a fabulous stamp that is being generously offered up by Bootiful Stamps. You can see how adorable this peeking bunny is!

I had really been wanting to use this adorable Honey & Pip stamp that I got from Funky Kits. It is a stamp designed by my favorite Elisabeth Bell. Her images are just so sweet! The sketch this week has a lot of elements and this makes for a really gorgeous end result. I made the fancy circle using my nestabilites and then an EK success punch. It echoes the design on the DP. Since there was a lot going on with the sketch, I didn't want to go too wild on the colors!


  • Stamp: Sugar Nellies - Honey & Pip line
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU! Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, DP from stash
  • Coloring: Copic Markers
  • Embellies: Pearls and Small Rhinestones from Ellen Hutson, Ribbon from stash
  • Tools: Scor-Pal, Nestabilites, EK success punch

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by at Sketch Saturday to see all my fellow DT members' creations! They are really beautiful and try out the sketch! You might win this cutie-pie bunny!

23 comments:

Sanna said...

Wou! What a great card! I like those colors very much. :-)

Stampin'Piper said...

Hi Jeanette, your Card is great! I love the color combo. Great Take of the Sketch!

Hugs Tanja

Gill said...

wow Jeanette, your card is fantastic, I love the colours and all the details and your image is so cute, fabulous colouring, hope you are well, have a fab weekend
lv Gill x

COCO said...

salut Jeannette !!!!
whouah quand j'ai vu ta carte je suis resté bouche baie encore une fois elle est magnifique je ne trouve meme pas les mots!!!!!
j'adore les coeurs que tu as mis à l'interieur de ton rond !!!! c'est à l'aide d'une perfo ????
enfin bravo elle est splendide
bises coco!!!!!

Christine Riley said...

Wow Jeanette! This card is amazing, your coloring is absolutely fabulous! I love the DP that you used too. TFS! :)
Hugs, Christine

Mandy said...

wooow, fantastic card..i love the colours

xx mandy

Anonymous said...

Oooo a real show stopper here. Lovely card Jeanette. Love all the attention to detail.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Aija said...

This also, so so beautiful! You are so good in colouring and combining lovely papers.
Well done!

Rach said...

oooh Jeanette another fabby card. hugs rachxx

Jill said...

Jeanette this is absolutely gorgeous Jill x

tracie said...

fabulous card Jeanette, love this cute image and the papers are gorgoeus.
Have a great weekend
hugs :)x

Stampin'Piper said...

Hi, it's me again ;)

Please take a look at my Blog, I've nominated you for an award!

Hugs Tanja

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous!!! Great job on the sketch!! Suoer cute image, great coloring and the colors in general are lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and great colouring!!

Marlene x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Your cards certainly have made me smile Jeanette, they are all gorgeous, I love this beautiful christmas card the colours are stunning as is the colouring. Loving your blog. Hugs Linda x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Jeanette, your colouring is beautiful and I love the icy colours. Debbie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette, love your beautiful colouring and the wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Tammi said...

Wow! That is one gorgeous card! Love the design behind the image and the colors are so striking.

Tara said...

Lovely card, great colour combo and such a sweet image! xx

Christine Riley said...

Hi Jeanette,

It's me again. I was tagged by Suzanne Dean on my blog and I decided to tag you. I'm always looking at your beautiful creations. All the details are on my blog if you're interested.

Hugs, Christine

cats whiskers said...

I just adore your work Jeanette, and this one is no exception abslutely beautiful
Hugs Jacqui x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow.. what a super card.
love the color combo too.
hugs
claudia

carolann said...

Brilliant card the colours and papers you have used are lovely WTG xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails