Here we are at week 17 of Sketch Saturday and we have another beautiful sketch thought up by Jo. We have a fabulous stamp that is being generously offered up by Bootiful Stamps. You can see how adorable this peeking bunny is!
I had really been wanting to use this adorable Honey & Pip stamp that I got from Funky Kits. It is a stamp designed by my favorite Elisabeth Bell. Her images are just so sweet! The sketch this week has a lot of elements and this makes for a really gorgeous end result. I made the fancy circle using my nestabilites and then an EK success punch. It echoes the design on the DP. Since there was a lot going on with the sketch, I didn't want to go too wild on the colors!
- Stamp: Sugar Nellies - Honey & Pip line
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, DP from stash
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: Pearls and Small Rhinestones from Ellen Hutson, Ribbon from stash
- Tools: Scor-Pal, Nestabilites, EK success punch
Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by at Sketch Saturday to see all my fellow DT members' creations! They are really beautiful and try out the sketch! You might win this cutie-pie bunny!