Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Growing in Love ~ Cute Card Thursday Challenge 20


This week the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday was to make a card showing things that "Grow in love". I chose this sweet stamp from House Mouse. Don't they look content snuggled together in the sunflower? I have some water color pencils so I decided to have a go with them. Every coloring technique has a learning curve, doesn't it!!! Anyways, I kept it simple as I am a little busy.
Recipe:
Stamps: House Mouse
Paper:
SU! Wild Wasabi, Sweet Corn from Ellen Hutson
Embellies: Wild Wasabi Ribbon SU!
Tools: Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug, SU! ticket corner

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the cute image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

fabulous card, gorgeous image so beautifully coloured, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Brocéliane said...

your card is so cute :)love the image and those colors too
Brocéliane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails